Here are some tips and tricks on traveling! You can use them or not, as different things work for different people. These are just a few tips that I discovered worked for me. Good luck and enjoy!
- Get to the airport early- there’s nothing worse than having to rush through the airport process.
- Bring a snack or two for the wait before getting on the plane- buying food could get expensive!
- Bring as much in the carry-on as possible. Less/lighter luggage that you check, less money it is.
- Get enough sleep the night before! You do not want to be half asleep while going through the airport process. It’s dreadful enough as it is, you don’t want to add sleep deprived to it.
- Get a window seat if possible! If you’re unafraid of flying, seeing out of the window is a great way of preparing you for the journey ahead. It gets you thinking about where you’re going and what you can see from so far up!
- If you are someone who is scared of flying, get an aisle seat. You will be far enough from the window that you can get your mind off of the journey itself and focus on other things.
- Bring a book or something to do on the plane (in my case, homework). This will allow for the time to pass by instead of thinking solely about the fact you are in flying through the air.
I hope some of these tips and tricks apply to you and you can use them for your next excursion! Hopefully by using a few of these ideas, the airport process will be less of a struggle and you will be able to focus on what really matters- the trip itself!